If you are already a Certified Personal Trainer but looking for hands-on experience our Mentor Program will give you what you need to further your fitness career working directly with personal training clients.
Academy of Personal Training Mentor Program
The Mentor Program is designed to meet your unique and specific needs so each mentor experience is individual and personalized.
Work one-on-one with personal training clients performing fitness assessments including:
- Estimated heart rate max
- Heart rate training zone
- Body composition analysis
- Cardio assessment
- Movement assessment
- Postural assessments
- Identify movement impairments and specific predictors of each impairment based on assessment results
- Design programs for clients of all fitness levels, including balance,plyometric and Speed, Agility & Quickness Training (SAQ Training).
- Identify corrective solutions based on findings of movement impairments.
- Demonstrate the safe and effective use of exercise methods including different exercise modalities.
- Incorporate exercise modalities into a training program.
- Recognizing appropriate times for exercise progressions and regressions for balance, plyometric, and SAQ training.
- Develop a sound business plan
- Finding an ideal workplace
- Resume writing
- Successful interviewing skills
- Marketing / Promotion
- Discover your earning potential
- Basic sales techniques